I love you

I want more holidays :(
Friday, July 23, 2010 / 6:07 PM
Too many activities had been going on in the past week and I got no chance lazy to update it on my blog cause there are really way too much to tell about :p
A super short brief about what I did here :)

Had an awesome or boring or whatsoever trip in Genting. Seriously I dnt knw how to describe it. Plus, some fellas ffk on that day :( Jahatkan?

Went to Bon Odori 2010. Goshhh! This year's Bon Odori was totally packed! Cant even make a single move :S People complained that they could nt dance too because of the crowd and some selfish people who blocked the space for dancing. Duhhh! I didnt even think of going out to dance bt hoping to back early and yes, I did went out early to hunt for food :p Cause didnt eat much there.

In Mist, drank Hennessy, everyone was crazy and I went dizzy too. LOL! But it was a great night :) Enjoy with the bunch of peeps.

Congratulations to Duskbin!!! Supported them all the way in WCG that was held in MidValley. What a good supporter right? Hahah X))

Guess thats all, college starts again. 2nd sem's timetable made me headache for damn long and now still :S I hate this timetable lar, its so not nice and ridiculous! Heard that they're gonna change it again, hope they will and give me a better one *pray* @.@

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)