I love you

Please tell me what to do.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 / 9:39 PM

Pinkish lips :D

Sunday, a busy day I had. Attended Kechara Soup Kitchen Fund Raising Annual Dinner (click) in Sunway Convention Centre as a volunteer but ofcourse had dinner for me too :) It was a tiring yet a fun night, kinda like it. The only thing that I suffered for the whole night was that my feet were seriously hurting cause of the heels I wore. Maybe I'm not use to such high heels yet, usually wear sth lower like two and a half inches tall. Its hard to tell the details bout the event cause there're too many to tell so no, not blogging it. Heh :p Wish to upload more photos here but too bad, that day I was so busy working that I took only few photos and others needa get it from those photographers there but I have nt get it yet :( 



The counter for doners using credit cards :)

The so-called Siberian tiger they sold (without the headset).  

Me with Kev's tiger with his Siberia headset on it.

He enjoyed using the walkie talkie. LOL

There will be more photos, I think X)) Not sure whether when only I can get the others :S

Btw, hurt my lil toe yesterday :( Accidentally knocked at the edge of cupboard and the flesh was cut open T.T Painful weyyy! 


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)