I love you

Red! :D
Friday, August 13, 2010 / 12:29 PM
Finally visited Rendevou Cafe in Cheras, the one that KarYan mentioned before. This cafe has swings for seats! :D



Photos section was on while waiting for food :)
See my awesomeness red hair? X))

Mashed potatoes
Escargots
Grilled black pepper chicken
Lamb
Seafood plate

Tuesday, 10th of August!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harith, the princess of the day!
Yayyyy XD
Trying to do some magic with his wand. Hahah!


Forced to drink drink and drink, continuously. Poor thing :/



One shot of Vodka!
Struggling there *woots*

Yet Limp is still pouring more for him, kesian betul. LOL!

Vodka (Lemon) :S
40% alcohol weyy! Quite a lot lar :|
Vodka and beers all night long till everyone was like dying there and troublesome things went on... and I suffered, nt because I'm drunk ey :S
Watched The Last Airbender! And yes, thats the free tickets I got. Nice ey? :)
Nt as nice as I expected, compared to cartoon, Cartoon is better :X

Watched Tekken too! A very short movie, 1 hour plus only. Some people said that Its not nice bt some yes. So to me, its okay. Is just like what we see in game, fighting thats all. Not bad lar.

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)