I love you

Who's the legend?
Saturday, February 13, 2010 / 5:06 PM

Watched True Legend :)


Vincent Zhao as Beggar Su (Still prefer him without all these mustache and beard)

Jay Chou as Warrior God

Not bad, I kinda like it. Maybe because of the actors too :p Rate it : 8/10

Woke up early in the morning today, did a lil exercise by walking to market with mum. Nothing much in the market, so small :| OUG's market is better I think. Lotsa ppl there buying pork, vege, chicken and all sorts probably preparing for tonights dinner. Wish everyone has a memorable and wonderful reunion dinner ey :) Few more minutes, gonna go MisValley for last minute shopping then at night dinner in The Gardens Hotel :D Weee~ cant wait for it! I mean the food!!! *love*


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)