I love you

Doggiess
Monday, September 27, 2010 / 3:47 PM
Know what I always do when I'm moody or sad?

Is looking at Furry, she makes me smile :)

Don't you think dogs are good? I agree that they are the best partners of all.
Look! They're sooo cute and adorable :D





Awww...Don't you feel like giving them a hug?


Dogs can protect you too!






Looking at this picture, I think of Furry, cause Furry sits exactly like this!
Gorgeous ey? X))

Don't look down on cute and pretty dogs, they can be fierce, real fierce.

Want a huge dog? Here! Big enough?

Dogs are really awesome :)
They play with you when you're bored, listen to your complains when no one will, go out with you anytime and most importantly, they love you unconditionally no matter how ugly or fat you are!

Dogs are great! :D So get one and feel no lonely.



xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)