I love you

Run run run, do not stop!
Friday, October 8, 2010 / 12:05 AM
Hectic life, had a short trip in Thailand last weekend. Other than that my life is full with assignments but now finally I'm done with all the assignments! :)

I felt so relief and happy only for a few days because after that I'm gonna start mugging books! :S Final's in two weeks time and there are many many many things that I still need to do more revision on it. I hope that there will be enough time for me :/ Now I'm just looking forward to the day my finals end then let's parttayyyy! Weeee~ ;D

There are too many things in the world that we can't see through our naked eyes.


We never really ended ; We just fell apart.






xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)