I love you

Hope that things change
Thursday, February 18, 2010 / 11:15 PM

Last night went for 72 Tenants of Prosperity with mum and also some other friends. Nice show! :D Sooo many tvb actors and actress in that movie wey :D Its a silly and funny show so not everyone will like it lar. 1U cinema so cold leh but comfortable :)

Rate it : 8/10

Today nth special, just stayed at home only at night went to OUG pasar malam, superb small leh. Can finish walking in 5 mins! Hahah! Too many stalls still in Chinese New Year mood. Nt many stalls open yet I bought sth :p Masks, I bought :) Friends told me that these are good so this time I'm gonna try it. Heh X))

10 for RM10 = RM1 for 1, okay lar hor? The gold packets are mum's. She wanna try too, I think. LOL.

Tomorrow going out? Hehehehe. Guess not till night :p


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)