I love you

Shall enjoy our life to the max :)
Sunday, March 28, 2010 / 1:26 PM

Started my college life :) Everything is going very well, hopefully it maintains :p Currently having 6 subjects for my first semester, Malaysian studies and Moral are not included yet. Friends who had experienced this told me that this is not an easy course especially ppl like me who take extra subject. There will be lots of lots of work to do and I shall be prepared for it @~@ Assignments, projects, presentations, topic tests and final exam. Goshhhh! Siao right?! X| Matilah saya x_x

Enough of college, it will never end if I continue saying bout it. Just bath Furry and she's now beside me sleeping soundly :D Wanted to take photos with her to show the colour of my hair and hers is actually same but failed! She is way too active lehh. Its not easy to snap :| But still manage to take some lar. Heheh :p




She loves to lick! Her saliva is all over my face :S

This one can see a lil of my hair colour :)

Was on me, coming toward to lick again :O

Cute right? :D She's so pretty weyyy.

And finally one snap from far. Hah! LOL X))


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)