I love you

Start a new life
Thursday, March 18, 2010 / 11:11 PM
First day in Sunway University College for the orientation, same as tomorrow :) Ehhhhh, not really fun, kinda boring. They were giving some speeches all that even tell us how to be aware of H1N1, boring right? Heh. Then after all the speeches, had a break and they reminded us to return by 2pm for the personality profiling which they said its important (not at all). In the end, it was only a waste of time to go back there for that cause all they asked us to do was to do a few personality test :| Luckily its not that boring or else I'll be dead there :X

Came home with a dead tiring face @_@ Had a quick dinner, bath then finally I used the mask!! :D Hafta pamper my precious face. You know, going to college to know new friendsss, ofcourse must be in good condition right?! LOL!! X))

Strawberry Yogurt Mask which smells exactly like strawberry yogurt drink. Felt like putting it into my mouth :p

Yeap! Am relaxing myself with this awesome cooling mask :)

Seems no diff. Haahahha! I know, too high expectation I have XP


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)