I love you

Its Christmas! :D
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 / 6:02 PM
Do y'all fully enjoy your Christmas? :)

Mine was not special at all, it was just another normal day as though there is no Christmas :( It was so not special to me that was why I went to work instead, at least I earn some extra income and treat it as my Christmas present! :D

I was working in Aloha on Christmas eve and in MOS on Christmas Day.
Spending Christmas eve in Aloha was so-so cause I was working so yeah, can't really enjoy much. There were a lot of performances having in Aloha. There are even an 'agua' singing off tune with his super large boobs bouncing up, down, left and right XP Kinda disturbing actually. Hahah.
I was there to promote Asahi, a type of Japanese beer. And knw what made my night brighter? Is that a customer gave RM50 tips! Heheheh, sooo happy to receive that.

The other night in MOS was boring. My partner left work one hour earlier cause she was gonna celebrate with her friends in G6, so good. In MOS, I was promoting Jagermeister, herbs liqour from Germany. It was a disaster!

We hafta hold the tray with few shots in hand and walk around to sell. Target was only 5 shots but it was super difficult to sell! People didn't want to waste so much money trying out some liqour which is new to them. Luckily I managed to sell 6 shots so yeap, I reached the target :)
And and one thing, during my work, I picked up money on the floor but I didnt keep it. I Passed it to the guard. I knw you might think that I'm stupid but I think I did well. I gained merits! X))

*Don't have photos of mine yet, not yet receive it :/*





xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)