I love you

Working with heels ain't easy.
Saturday, December 18, 2010 / 12:49 PM
Thursday worked 10 hours in Federation D launch party event in conjunction of Formula Drift Asia. Kinda tired bt I was managed to get over it. Took a lot photos there but I dnt knw where all the photos are cause they were taken by other photographers and I dnt think they knw my FB :| Sad case I knw, just because I'm nt so famous like others.

Yesterday was the killing part! Worked for Tiger beer, in TMC Wine Party. Although it only 5 hours of work, its a torture! My feet were so painful that they went into numb condition. It was really bad. One thing, in that 5 hours, I could only rest for 2-3 mins. Hello, I was wearing heels! Crazy right? Can you imagine how torturing it was? And now my feet are still painful :S





xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)