I love you

Fire burning up to the chest :(
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 / 10:00 PM

Run for your life! :D

Had fire drill today, its a total waste of time wey. Was forced to go down to the field which I heard ppl saying its superb dirty :| Ofcourse I did not go in lar since I knew its so dirty. Heheh. Went out somewhere else waited till the fire drill to end then followed back to class :) Sweat damn a lot lor, felt so yucky :S 

Everyone was walking slowly, not really bothered about it. LOL

Then somebody was there to shoo everyone to walk faster and get into the field :X

Many ppl insisted to not go in the field X))

Hurt my lil finger today *sobs* My poor fingers, always get injured :( So tired, time to pop on bed and have a nice sleep ~O~ Hope tmr will be a fine day :)


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)