I love you

Trying hard to control my mind
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 / 11:23 PM

Watched Clash of the Titans 3D last Saturday :) The show was okay, just another Greek mythology movie like Percy Jackson but this seems to be better, I guess :p Not much 3D effect in this show, just a few scenes and only the Chinese subtitle is really in 3D but still not bad lar. 

Rate it : 7/10 :S

It has been some time since I started my college. Life ain't that bad, kinda good indeed. Met a bunch of awesome friendsss :D They are seriously damn nice! :) Started hanging out with them like going shopping and maybe movie too.  They are just sooooo friendly and lovely ❤ 

There are actually more more and more X))

Left Vivian and I hanging around in Pyramid after having lunch with the gang :)

Ain't she pretty? She's hot!

Lecturers started to give homeworks and yeap, just finished my last minute work last night. A 300 words essay but I end up writing 1010 words, felt so syok weyy X)) Received a new homework from Econs today and its an essay again :| Damn boring lor, everything is about essays. LOL!

Gotta crawl to my bed and have a nice sleep ~o~, am now superb tired plus these few days am having headache, dnt knw why maybe because of the weather. Hope I'll get well soon, I wanna healthy body to have a healthy life! XD

Ciao peeps :)

Wondered whether to buy this dress and same to Vivian :S

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)