I love you

Sickness Spreads
Sunday, January 9, 2011 / 9:53 AM
It seems like I've kinda abandoned my blog for some time :/ I'm just too lazy to update it and also quite busy after my class started. As usual, compilation of assignments will lead me to depression soon but I'm trying my hard to clear them slowly. This week is a super busy weekend. I've planned to finish up part of my assignment and revision for the quiz on Monday. Who knows I'm deadly sick now! Fml :( What a bad start of 2011.
I really hope I could recover by today and please don't take away my voice cause I have presentation on Wednesday! Oh dear, the weather is really killing me.

I need more rest timeeeee, can I? Pleasseeee?

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)