I love you

After a loooong time :)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 / 12:10 AM
I know I'm kinda like abandoned my blog for some time. I was trying to give out some time to blog but I'm just too busy with my assignments, tests and also its not easy to fight over my laziness :p
Recently didn't take much photos so yeah, old photo still :( I know its really saddd!

Final exam coming soon, I'm obviously not prepare yet. Other than that, I have no idea of which degree to continue on too. But I clearly know that I must get a super good result for this final in order to get loan :S Thats why I'm really worried as I know it is not easy to score in this sem. Every subject is really difficult!
Am sorry for I'm not gonna blog about my birthday, Chinese New Year or Valentine's Day cause I really do not have the time for it :/ I could only tell that I really had an awesome birthday dinner with my old bunch of friends :) Thanks you babes & dudes Anyway, will try to update my blog as often as possible but most probably that would only happen after my final :X Can't promise bout this. Heh.

One thing, please help me just by clicking on the ads and that will make my day better :)





xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)