I love you

Why am I so stupid?
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 / 8:29 PM

Huge disappointment on my 3rd semester result, though its only the coursework marks. Almost all my coursework mark for every subject is very low. I have never get really good result from the first semester till now. Not that I did nt work hard, but I just seems to nt achieve higher and better result.


I always tell myself to study hard, and I did! But the results always turn out to be disappointing. I've did my best in all my assignments, I tried my best to present well like others do but why my marks are always lower than others? Am I just plain stupid or what? Idk. I just couldn't figure out why.


Everytime the coursework results will announce before our exam and it seriously demotivate me. I don't understand why some people who do not seems to do their assignments well or present well could achieve better result than me. Life is so unfair. Humans are all the same, no one could do things fairly :(


Yes, I'm sad and kinda angry of myself. Final exam is just next week, I'm freaking worry now. This semester all subjects are not easy. I seriously hope that I could study well, forget bout all these disappointing results and focus on this final. I do not wish to graduate with regret or disappointment.

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)