I love you

Show your love to all lives.
Saturday, April 28, 2012 / 1:29 PM
Kindness felt within myself :X



Yesterday volunteered myself in helping out in SPCA. For those who don't know about SPCA, it's a animal welfare organisation with the aim to protect defenseless animals and to alleviate their suffering. They take in all abused and homeless animals and also provide adoption. If any of you wanna know more out SPCA, have a look in their website! :) There are other ways for you to contribute too.

I was a lil surprise knowing that most of the animals there are really friendly as I thought the experiences they went through would probably lead them to be fierce in order to protect themselves. They will all welcome your arrival by wagging their tails and putting on bright smiles on their faces. Literally a bright smile like this! :D



I am really happy to see them living happily. Glad that they are taken in good care though sometimes the guardians there are a lil fierce. Didn't manage to take photos but will try to take a few snaps the next time I visit them, if I am allowed to.


Just for your information, in case you want to pay a visit. Here's the map to SPCA centre in Selangor:


Oh, if you're planning to use GPS to get there, do not search using the road name (Jalan Kerja Ayer) as the GPS may lead you to the old way which can no longer be used. Search SPCA itself or try use Flamingo Hotel to help you get there, that's what I did. Be smart, don't really follow all the way into Flamingo Hotel.


On the same day, this long waited movie finally showing! Watched it and all I can say is that it is freaking awesome!! :D If you have not watch it, DO NOT MISS IT. Go get a ticket and watch it in the cinema, don't think of watching it on a dvd will be the same as it will not be as good as watching it in the cinema. I would rate it 9.9/10 (Nothing's perfect?) :p

If you have not watch, watch the trailer :)



xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)