I love you

I hate the downs in life :|
Sunday, August 14, 2011 / 1:00 PM

Yes yes I know, it has been like 37427549724597394 years since I last update on this dead blog :S I'm really too lazy to update it and even lazy to open it. *Oops* I felt the blog crying as I have abandoned it. So yeah, updating it now :|

Having holiday and its ending soon, hate to realize that its ending so soon. I NEED more HOLIDAY!!! I don't wish to know my exam result, really don't wanna think about it. When class starts again, I'm so gonna be dead as I am sure that I've failed at least one subject. Fml. Thinking of college really make me sick. Why did I choose Lancaster in the first place? Never stop regretting :(


Okay, enough of the sad things. I've worked a few jobs in this holiday. Was hoping for more jobs but don't know why, no one wants to hire me. *Emo* I need jobs for moneyyyyy! :S I wanna spend, yes, I love shopping but I know I don't have the money to shop so I always go hunting for cheap stuffs :p At least it satisfies my shopping mood :p

Took some studio shoot as well :) Love them


There are many ups and downs in life and that is so true! ;)

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)