I love you

Life after Pre-U
Sunday, April 10, 2011 / 3:18 PM
Failed to blog more often ey? I know :( I'm just too laaazzyyyyy! And I'm still! X)) So yeah, just a short post about the recent me :)


Finally graduated for FIA and curious to know a lazy person like me chose which degree to pursue? Hehe, surprisingly Lancaster, Bcs Business Management! :D I know I'm dragging myself down to 'hell' as I will no longer have much free time to slack around.


Class started and everyday I have the same routine again and again: Wake up early in the morning with the sleepy eyes which refuse to open, attend long hours of boring classes *torture*, classes end late, traffic jam everywhere, go home knowing that I have lotsa work to do and studies to keep up with, and etc. Probably night time is my only time when I can steal some time to be lazy :S


Urgh, life is so not fun! :/ Luckily they're with me, suffering together! Ahahahah :p






xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)