I love you

The one time decision.
Thursday, March 17, 2011 / 10:21 AM


Its already the 2nd week of my holiday and I've yet to decide which degree to pursue. Now my choices are either Lancaster Bachelor of Business Management or Victoria University Banking & Finance. It is so difficult to choose. Lancaster has a very high standard which makes their courses super difficult while VU is easier to study but VU does not have an honor cert. That is why I'm headache now, don't know which to take yet.

Lecturer told me to take the degree that I'm more interested in, but to be honest, I'm interested in neither one :/ Today, I have kinda make up my mind to take Lancaster but again, I'm seriously worried about the matter of whether I can cope with it. I ain't smart and I take time to understand, so yeah. This is the only thing that hold me from making a firm decision :|
Arghhh! What to take? :( If I were to join Lancaster, the orientation is on next Wednesday, how??? :S

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)