I love you

Jay Chou ; The Era 2011 World Tour ♥
Thursday, March 10, 2011 / 10:52 AM

And yes! This is the awesome concert that I mentioned before, Jay Chou The Era World Tour Concert!


It was superb like seriously damn nice! ;) How I wish I could attend all his concerts in different countries as he did different amazing things in every concert. I miss the concert very much right after it ended :p

Look at the crowd!


I went quite early like 5pm but didn't manage to get the merchandise cause the queue was too long that we were lazy to queue so yeah, thought can buy after concert but the t-shirts turned out to be sold out :/


So, we bought some light sticks and landyards then went it to look for our seats. It was still early so just snapped a few photos with phone camera cause forgotten to take camera and yeah, the photos below are took from websites :X


Main lights off, left the light sticks on and the scene was beautiful. Bought the star light stick with Jay Chou on it ;) And also some simple long light sticks.


In the opening, he burst out from an egg which the effect was really cool! Oh, the technology for the whole concert was great! You'll definitely go like Wow! if you were there.
I'm kinda lazy to tell the whole process of the concert cause if I were to tell, it will be a super long post. So just look at the awesome photos kay :p






The concert I attended was on Friday night and since we failed to get the merchandise on that night so we decided and went on Saturday early morning to queue up just to buy the merchandise, I know it was crazy but for Jay Chou, I am X))
We were there at 10am and they start selling only at 2pm. We reached there even earlier than the staffs who came to do the set up and other work.


Finally, we waited for like 3 and a half hours, they were ready. We end up buying the 3D poster and 2 t-shirts which we had to pre-order. Payment made, now waiting for the shirts to arrive! :D

♥Jay Chou




xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)