I love you

Negative Mind of Mine.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 / 5:39 PM
"Of course there is not formula for success except, perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings."
Seems to be quite negative recently, can't really tell why. I really dislike the path I'm taking now, regret, but I know I have no time to be regret. I have to continue walking and walking till the very end. There is still a very long way to go and I shall never give up.


No one ever says that life is easy but I find it extremely difficult, so difficult that sometimes I feel like breaking down. I want to change my life, can I? I hate myself for having a passion on something that I can't pursue in as everyone knows the future of the path will not be good. I hate it that I can't study what I am interested in and forced to choose others which I have no interest in at all. It is really difficult to force yourself to do something that you dislike. Suffering in this current situation :/ I hate to accept the fact that I'm stupid! Reading the same article for many times yet I still don't understand it and of course, remember nothing from what I have read before! Fml.

Often have a thinking of giving up, but I cannot afford to do so. I'm tired of trying to live up to everyone's expectation. I'm gonna continue my life with something different, I'll do it on my own way but please don't put high expectation on me.

Ending with a smile, gotta learn to start and end my day with a smile :)


Please lend me your hand to rebuild my confidence in life by just clicking on the advertisements in my blog, every click will make my day better :) Thank you.






xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)