I love you

Tattoo?
Friday, April 20, 2012 / 12:40 AM
Do you have a tattoo on you? Or have you ever though of having one?


I wonder why people nowadays love having tattoo, thinking that its cool or fasionable as it is now part of the trend. Isn't it painful? Worth the pain? And as I know it is not cheap to get a tattoo done.

Honestly, sometimes I like those small tattoo designs on the neck and shoulders. It kinda look like an accessory on the body. I like it but I will never get a real one, maybe a temporary airbrush tattoo will do :)


Before getting a tattoo, do some research on it and think again whether if you really really want it. "A tattoo is a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment" quoted from Wiki. From this one sentence, you know that tattoo is harmful to us. To understand better about the harmful tattoo that could do to us, read this:


Some crazy fans of tattoos are willing to endure such pain to own a so-called beautiful full body art work.


These are still okay, there are some worse cases out there in the tattoo world. Google it!

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)