I love you

Attended any Halloween Party?
Monday, November 21, 2011 / 10:46 PM
Seriously wanted to blog way earlier but my laziness stops me from blogging again :X Yes, I know. I just couldn't get rid of my laziness! So yeah, just gonna briefly blog about what I wanted to blog, not gonna write long though :p


Spent my Halloween night working in The Geographer located in Puchong Boulevard. My job was really simple, just walk around with one partner and sell the red devil headband and 'bloodpack', the special drink which you can only get it on that night :) That place was nicely decorated that night, the staffs are all in their costumes, full with the feeling of Halloween. There were lots of activities prepared such as free face drawing, magic show, contests and prizes were given out all night long! You'll definitely enjoy it if you were there :D



The creepiest girl whole night walking around quietly and appearing beside you without you knowing :S

Look at this gorgeous, she's the MC of that night ;)




xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)