I love you

Ladies' Dream Body
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 / 10:32 AM
Hot? Sexy? Healthy? Strong?


Can you believe that she is a 45 years old lady?!! Seriously I didnt believe that a 45 years old lady after giving birth can still maintain such awesome body without going to any slimming centres.


Most of us do not have nice bodies like hers even though we are younger (supposed to be easier to get it). Really, I AM JEALOUS! Goshhh! This is my dream body wey.


So more story of my idol (just framed her as my idol as motivation) 鄭多燕, she's a korean married lady with two children. She was once fat like other ladies after giving birth till one day her husband unintentionally said a sentence while sleeping that hurt her so badly and turned into a motivation for her. What her husband said is ' I miss the old you before marriage'. She clearly understood that the problem was mainly the fats.


Then she consulted a doctor and took the doctor's advice to start having a healthy diet and exercise. And yes, there you go, her awesome body which makes everyone jealous of it indicates her success.


Here are some videos of her tutorials:





Wanna know more? Google la.

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)