I love you

Fashionable Nails
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 / 10:24 AM
Check this out!


My lovely nails
Get my nails done last night @ Wing's Nail Studio. The best service I've ever received from all nail studios. The people there are nice and friendly :) Awesome artwork they have. I don't know what other words to use on them other than AWESOME!
Will definitely return there whenever I wanna get pretty nails :)

Wing's Nail Studio (click) always have monthly promotion so check out their facebook page! :D


Still wondering what's with that awkward silver design out of those feminine roses design? If you do not know what that is, then it is time to enhance your knowledge on kpop!

Here you go, the best male group among k-pop! Famous all around the world!


This is their latest album 'Alive'. To know more, check out youtube! :p
Here are the top 3 songs that hit the world from this album :)

Blue


Fantastic Baby


Bad Boy

xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)