I love you

Let it out. Let's dance freely and enjoy the nature!
Sunday, January 27, 2013 / 1:39 AM
Pouring rain.

Rain rain rain. 
Ever thought of doing something extra-ordinary in the rain? 
Many girls want a kiss in the rain :)


Thinking back when I was a kid, I used to play in the rain often. Miss those days!
Always wanna try dancing in the rain. Heavenly relaxation!


Still waiting...
 waiting for the right partner(s) to dance together in the rain with me.


Anyone out there wanna try? 
Everyone can dance, all you needa do is to let go of yourself ;) 

"If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, You will ignore what is." 



xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)