I love you

Nothing beats spiky leathery.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 / 2:07 AM
Madly in love with the latest spiky trend! Oh, it becomes much more awesome by mix matching with the leathery trend that I love crazily all these while! :D

SPIKE + LEATHER = O.M.G!


Starting with the spiky leather jackets:


Then, the never outdated leather skinnies


Never forget, my favourite spiky boots/heels:


AWESOME right?!!!!
 If only I have monaayyy, I'll buy them all! Like for sure, all.

So, to cut it short, Imma just show you people what's the complete style that I've been craving to get. Ehhheheee >.<

.
.
.
.
.

TA-DAAAA! 

Coooooool!!!! No? 
Have I mentioned bout it before that I've been wanted to be a biker girl since young? Thats my dreammm! 

Dressing up coolly with a bike like this:


Bike first then only race cars. I know I'm weird but that's me :) 
I'm original :X 
Hahhah.

This is the dream look I wanna have:


Okay, maybe with the hair tie up :p



xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)