I love you

Life goes on.
Saturday, July 20, 2013 / 9:39 PM
Life has many ways of testing a person's will,
either by having nothing happen at all
or by having everything happen all at once.


"I'm tired! Tired of everything."
Telling people you're tired, when in reality you're just sad. 
True? Kinda.


Sometimes I really feel like disappearing. 
Facing the different opinions of the people in this society ain't easy.
There are times when I don't understand and can't accept them. 

I know this is bad, so yeap, there's this reminder:

For my future, I shall not give up easily. 
Imma focus on my studies, study hard and graduate in one year time.
Out of uni life and step into the real world.
I hope that things will go as my plan. 

So,
Get up! Work harder! 
Accept the challenges and overcome them :)
Think positive, stay positive.
Live a positive life.





xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)