I love you

I hate it.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 / 1:36 PM

Weee~~played water with Furry just now :D Play while bathing her lar. Heh :p Seriously, I had fun and enjoy playing with Furry. She's soo adorable *-* Love her

Yesterday was just another Saturday, went Sogo :) Yeap, finally I get to go there, have not been there before. Heheh. Went there by LRT and once I reached there I was like 'WOW! Its like heaven!!!" There were tons of handbags, shoes & heels, clothes, everything! And they are having SALES! Really salesss! :D Goshh! I'm gonna go there again the next time I'm going out with my friends :p Girls will definitely love it weyy. And yes, of course bought sth back too :) Sandals & heels and clothes :D The feeling was awesome, it made me forget bout everything else. 



Currently addicted to Connie Talbot! :D *I knw I might be a lil outdate bt still I love her!*  She's so lovely ❤ Her singing is great! :) You'll love her and her voice too when you listen to her. I love her songs really much. Somehow, I feel like buying her album too :X


Connie's album, Over The Rainbow 

Listen to it : 

- I have a dream

- White Christmas

- I will always love you

- Favourite things

- You raise me up

- Wonderful World

There are more, watch them on Youtube :)


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)