I love you

Understand? I wish.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 / 9:31 PM

Haven't been blogging for quite some time, its time to update at least once in a week? See whether I'm lazy or not ler. Heh :p 

Book me before my schedule is full! :X

Recently kinda busy with assignments and also am having tests :( So tiring leh. Just finished my Econ test today, am deeply disappointed to myself. After the test only I realize I did a superb stupid mistake which is so not allow. Damn angry lor :/ Hate ittt! *sobs*

Life ain't getting any better, remain same :| So boring. Know nor dont know why, my mood continuously swinging up and down. Make me feel more tiring. But, whenever I see Furry, I'll be better! Hahah X)) Dogs are really a good companion, in fact the best! :D

♥♥♥

Gonna have my driving test nxt Monday, wish me luck eyy ;) Hope I'll pass.


xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)