I love you

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay, Jay Chou
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 / 10:26 AM
OPUS JAY CHOU 2013 WORLD TOUR @MALAYSIA


As a huge fan of Jay Chou, of course I attended the awesome pawsome concert. Was tempted to buy 2 days tickets but you know, the tickets ain't cheap! :/

So here's a photo of me, all equipped with light sticks & light bangle which were bought on the very first day when the merchandise booth was opened in the noon, wore my JayMS fans club tee and oh oh, my self customized necklace :p 


There were many booths outside of the stadium with games and freebies giving away. Didn't take much photos due to the swarming crowd. Could hardly walk through the crowd and crawl to the side to grasp for air. 





 Too crowded so once I met my group of friends, we entered the stadium right away. To enter, you need to queue too! :| 


Free light sticks were provided on every seat. Purpose to is to create a pink ocean among the audience as planned. Look when all lights were on, nice right?? :)


The machine Jay Chou came out from at the start of the performance is freaking cool. 


He has been working out a lot and yea, finally get to see his shaped up body in real life. Eheheh

Tadaaaa! 
There you go, look at those absssss. Ooooohh




Love all the effects. As usual, Jay Chou's concert never once does not come with surprises and well prepared. That's why it's worth the pay.  




I miss him right after the concert ends :'(


Threw all my hard earned money on all these merchandise. Not.cheap.at.all!
But yeah, wanna get them for collection and at the same time show support to my beloved idol. Heh.





xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)