I love you

Scars never fade. They remain as reminder.
Friday, August 16, 2013 / 12:56 AM
Scars 伤疤

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal.
Sometimes you can't always see the pain that someone feels.

Everyone has scars. Scars that are either visible or non-visible. 

Scars that can't be seen are harder to heal.


No one likes scars.
Scars look ugly but understand the stories behind them, you may find them beautiful or meaningful.


Every scar marks a lesson in life, learn from it and never make the same mistakes again.
That is my personal opinion of scars. 

I have many scars: visible, non visible, accident, even scars carved on purpose.


There are times when I'm over stressed about my life, 
probably too sad, angry, frustrated, disappointed, etc., 
I mark scars on myself.
It IS bad, I know but I am not sick.
That is how I ensure myself to remember that very important moment,
feel the pain or sadness I am feeling at that particular moment,
remember it and promise myself to never let it happen again.
Once in a while, look back at them and reflect about life.
Nothing's perfect.

Advice to all:
"Better be careful every time you say things. Because even a word can leave a lifetime of scars which a sorry may not be able to erase."




xoxo
Jean>
Back to the Top :)


That's Me!
Jean Yee


Want to know more?
Add / Follow me!
Instagram



Tagboard


Past



Melodies in Life


Click to Help :)